Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Look who's two months old!!!

Today Amelia had her two month appointment and she is a big girl!! She weighed in at 13 lbs. and 2 oz. and is the 95% for her weight. Everything looked great except that she is starting to get the cold that Maddie had. I feel so bad for her and she just wants to cuddle tonight. I hope that we have a good night and everyone gets sleep?I love that she is starting to smile more! She is such a sweet baby and I can't believe how fast the time has gone by!

We enjoyed a nice fall day at Enger Park and tried to take a few pictures of the girls.
Maddie is a little poser!

So far the past two months have been pretty crazy. We have had a house full of company and have visited family in North Dakota and Rochester. We have enjoyed play dates with friends and trips to the park. I have loved being home with my girls and I know this last month of maternity leave will fly by. We are having a girls weekend in Minneapolis the coming weekend and am looking forward to seeing my mom, sister, aunts and cousins.



No comments:

Post a Comment