Monday, September 20, 2010

The month of September has been pretty busy for us! The girls and I went to ND for a week and had a wonderful time. It seemed to go by so fast even though we really didn't have a lot planned. Maddie loved playing with her cousins and it was fun for my family to meet Amelia!
Dalen and Maddie are best of pals!
We tried to get some pictures of my parents with the grandkids. Five kids under the age of four pretty much equals pure craziness!

Both of the girls traveled so well and it was nice to have the help of my mom both ways.


This week, Bob is on vacation so we are in Rochester, MN. His brother Tom is also her from OR and we are hanging out with his family.

We all went to the Roberta Flack concert so Sharon came over to watcht the girls. This was the first time I left Mia with a babysitter and I think it went well! She brought all kinds of activities for Maddie to do and I knew they were in good hands! We all had a great time at the show!


Mia is six weeks old now and finally got to meet Grandma Phyllis! It was so fun to see the smile on her face! She just lit up when she was holding Mia and loved every minute that we were there!



Phyllis is 88 and Amelia is her ninth grandchild. She is so sweet and loves it when her family comes to visit!





Grandma's girls!!
Life has been pretty busy with two little girls, but I wouldn't have it any other way!





No comments:

Post a Comment