Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I LOVE FALL!!!!

Fall is my favorite time of year and it has been the perfect time to be on maternity leave. We have been traveling a lot and it has been nice to see the beautiful colors as the leaves are changing.
Sisters!!!
Maddie has been a great help with Mia and she loves her so much. It is fun to watch her interact with her and make her smile and coo.

I only have a few weeks left and it's time to go back to work. I have enjoyed being home with both my girls and will miss our little play dates with friends. I thought I would have gotten so many things accomplished while being on leave, but I should know better. I would rather spend my day holding a sweet baby and playing with Maddie. Before I know it they will be too big to hold and will have better things to do than to hang with Mom. I value every stage that they are going through and hope to make it special for both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment