Thursday, October 28, 2010

Girls, Painting Pumpkins and Dress-up!

It's my last week at home with the girls and we have tried to make the best of it. The weather has been cold and rainy so we have stayed indoors watching movies, eating popcorn and playing with friends. Maddie is such a great big sister! She loves to hold and snuggle Mia and is always willing to help when she can.


This sweet little gal is 12 weeks old today!!!
She LOVES to take a bath and have her hair washed!
She's in size 2 diapers
It's about time to pack up the 3 month clothes...she's a healthy little girl!
She is taking a bottle great as I am nursing a lot less
She is always full of smiles that make me so happy to be her mama
She has slept through the night once this week, otherwise wakes up between 5-6 a.m.



These are a few of Maddie's friends from church and it was so much fun to have them over to paint pumpkins!



They did such a great job and I thought I was doing a great thing by buying washable paints for them to use. Everything was going great until they dried. The paint just peeled off of the pumpkins and made a big mess. I'm so sorry to the moms that brought their pumpkins home and had the paint just flake off. I ended up washing Maddie's pumpkin with water and we will carve it later this weekend. Oh well, lesson learned! At least the kids had a good time and I enjoyed visiting with their moms!




Katie, Maddie and Chloe

Playing dress-up is so much fun!!!



Maggie, Katie, Maddie, Chloe & Claire

These girls are so sweet and they have so much fun playing together! It is only a matter of minutes and they are downstairs trying on all of the dresses and dancing around. We all go to the same church and it will be fun to watch them grow up together!!
This weekend is Halloween and Maddie is so excited to wear her costume that Grammy got her. I'm not sure if I will take Amelia out or not? I guess it will depend on the weather? We usually just go around our neighborhood and Maddie gets a ton of candy. I love watching how excited she gets and she runs from house to house...so cute!!





No comments:

Post a Comment