Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween pictures

Maddie was excited to carve pumpkins this year and wasn't afraid to get her hands dirty!

Daddy did the carving and the pumpkins turned out cute!


Maddie's pals Chloe and Claire stopped by on Halloween and they looked so cute!



My little queen!


We went by one house and they called Maddie a beautiful princess! She was quick to correct them and let them know that she was a queen! She is so funny!




I love my little butterfly!! Maddie wore the same costume when she was a baby!


Amelia didn't go trick-or-treating but stayed with Daddy and passed out candy while I took Maddie out.





We had a fun weekend and Maddie got more candy than a girl needs! We only went around our neighborhood and it was fun to see all of the kids dressed up!


My first day at work went fine and it was hard dropping the girls off. Maddie was excited to play with the kids so I knew she would be fine. I know the girls are in good hands but I missed snuggling with my girl! It will take a little time to adjust to working full time and two kiddos, but we will figure it out I'm sure!








No comments:

Post a Comment