Friday, September 25, 2009

This and That

I was presently surprised how well giving up the nuk has went. She really hasn't asked for it since the second day we took it away. She still likes her blankets when she is tired and always has it pressed to her nose. It's something she has done ever since she was a baby. Our days have been pretty uneventful so there isn't much to blog about so I will share a few random pictures from the past week.
This picture was taken the morning the Nuk Fairy came. She looks like she is up to something, but was excited to play with her new toy.


Maddie and her daddy made brownies the other night. She loves to push her chair up to the counter and is ready to help! It is fun that she is getting a little bigger and can stir or add ingredients. I think we may have a baker on our hands ;)



Tonight, Maddie and I watched Sleeping Beauty, ate popcorn and danced to her sing-a-long video. I love our little girl nights and we have enjoyed relaxing and hanging out since it's raining outside. We have had such a beautiful September and Fall is here! It's my favorite time of year and I'm hoping to take some outdoor pictures this weekend.
Once again it is Bob's weekend to work so us girls don't have much planned. We know that October is going to be a busy month so we will relax, play and enjoy our quiet time.


No comments:

Post a Comment