Thursday, October 1, 2009

Trip to the Dr.

This morning I took Maddie to the Dr. She is one that hardly ever gets sick, so last night when she was complaining about her ear hurting, I knew I had to get her in. She was so sweet! She came up to me and said "Mama, I have a problem". When I asked her what was wrong she was pulling at her ear and telling me it hurt. I felt so bad for her and called the nurse to get an appointment as soon as I could.


She woke up about 1:00 am and was still having a little pain. I rocked her gave her some more Tylenol. She slept okay until morning and we were off to see our pediatrician. Maddie weighed a whopping 31.9 lbs! She is growing up way to fast! Our Dr. is wonderful and looked in Maddie's ear and noticed how swollen her ear drum was. She said it looked like it might burst and was glad we brought her in. Maddie didn't want to let her look in her ears and after a few stickers she sat still. Maddie also got to look in Mommy's ear with her little tool and she thought that was fun.


After a shot, flu mist and a sucker we were on our way home. She is on a antibiotic and I hope she is feeling better soon. We have a big weekend planned as we are taking her to her first and last Twins game in the Dome. There will be about 19 of us attending the game and we are looking forward to hanging out with Bob's family. October is a busy month for us so let the fun begin! We just need everyone to stay healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment