Tuesday, September 1, 2009

More Maddie....

We haven't done anything exciting lately so I will have to show just a few more pictures of Maddie so far this week. I can't believe that it is already time to go back to school! It seems like we really didn't have much of a summer. Most of my friends are posting back to school pictures and since we are a few years away from that...here is one of Maddie getting ready to hit the mall!! That's my girl!!Getting comfy and watching one of her many princess movies! She always has to have a blanket to her nose.


Daddy was working late tonight so Maddie and I had a little picnic outside and went for a walk. It was a really nice day and we needed to take advantage of the nice weather. Our neighbors were outside so we stopped by for a little chat. Maddie adores the boys and looks forward to any opportunity to play with them.


It's time to get ready for bed. My sweet girl just told me to put my jammies on so she can snuggle me...I love her soooo much!!




No comments:

Post a Comment