Saturday, August 1, 2009

Fair, Farm, Family and Fun!!!

I have decided to combine our week of vacation into one post. There was so much going on that I didn't have much time to catch up on the blog. The week was fantastic and we had a wonderful time hanging out with our family and friends.Kissing Cousin's:
Shelby, Maddie, Lexi, and Dalen


Momma and Maddie at Roosevelt Park

Jen and Dalen racing down the slide. Guess who won??




Maddie and Dalen had such a nice week together and played so well!




I think this could be Matt and I when we were little?





Last Tuesday evening, we went for a motorcycle ride around town and ended at the fair. It was a little cool outside, but had a fun ride with everyone!






I wonder what she is thinking?







Maddie was excited to hold baby Lexi and she kept smooching her on the forehead. It was pretty sweet!




Too Cute!!!













Checking our the animals with Papa in the barns at the fair.










The kids had a blast watching the pig races! They got a ticket to pick which color of pig would win. Maddie of coarse picked pink and Dalen picked green. We didn't have a winner, but they enjoyed themselves.










Maddie catching a ride with Daddy!













Maddie and Dalen with their Papa at the fair!











Maddie, Gage, Jacob, Gunner and Gretchen playing on the wagon














Gretchen and Maddie are a few months apart in age. This was the first time that they got to play with each other and I think they would be great pals if we lived closer. I spent a lot of time on this farm growing up and it's neat to see our kids playing together!















I love this picture of the kids on the wagon! They were having such a fun time together

I have spent most of the day cleaning, doing laundry, unpacking and getting ready so we can head back to ND for Michelle's wedding. I can't believe that it's almost here?? This summer has flown by so fast and it will be Fall before we know it. It hasn't helped that is has been such a cool summer. We have only been in our pool once this year so I hope that it warms up before we go again. It's not looking very good....











No comments:

Post a Comment