Thursday, August 13, 2009

Finally Summer!

It has taken a long time, but I think summer is finally here! This last week we have enjoyed the warm, sunny weather and tried to be outside as much as possible. Maddie playing with Daddy at a park in Surrey, ND. We were there for a family picnic before we hit the road to come back to WI.
We put our pool up the beginning of July and have only used it once because the weather has been so awful or we have been gone. Maddie was excited to invite Grace and Jonah over to go swimming. The kids had a fun time and enjoyed playing on the swing set too.


I tried to get a picture of the three and this was the best one I got. One out of three looking isn't so bad...

Today Bob had off and the weather was perfect! Maddie was in the pool this morning and again after her nap. I'm so proud of her and she is trying hard to swim. Thank goodness for the donut to keep her up and she tries to float on her back too. We are hoping for a nice weekend so she can show Papa and Grammy how she swims.
I'm so glad it's Friday tomorrow and I'm looking forward to some time with my parents. They will be here tomorrow night for a weekend visit! I only wish Bob didn't have to work all weekend so he could play too.



No comments:

Post a Comment