Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Old pals and splash pad!

I know that I'm way behind on posting pictures from our week, so I better get to it! It has been 14 years since we graduated from high school so a few of us decided to get together for a picnic. It was really nice to see each other again after such a long timeL-R: Fran, Brent, Sarah, me, Laura, Ann, Doug, Alysha and Jeff

Maddie loved helping Grammy water her flowers


I took the kids to the slash pad in Oak Park and ran into my pal Ann! We were friends when we were kids and it was fun to catch up!


Dalen and Maddie had fun playing in the water!



Maddie on the run!




Dalen having a blast!






I was lucky to have Emily with me to help watch the kids. We had a picnic in the park before playing in the water and then spent a little time on the swings!







Dalen loved the swing so Emily stayed with him while I chased Maddie around. The kids really had a good time and then it was time to head home for nap. I can't believe how fast the week went for us!








No comments:

Post a Comment