Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wow! What a weekend!!!

This past weekend was spent in North Dakota for my little sister's wedding. It was absolutely beautiful and the bride was stunning!! It was non stop running from the time we got there but definitely a great time. Here are a few pictures from the big day!
My beautiful sister and I.

We first took pictures at my parents house in the back yard. It was a little misty out and we were glad that the rain held off until later in the afternoon.


It doesn't happen very often that we get a picture of just my parents and the kids.




Maddie had a sucker before walking down the isle so her tongue was a little blue. Oh well, at least she did a good job and sat through the entire ceremony. It's a good thing that Bob and my brother Matt had a lot to keep the kids occupied.




Here are all of the girls. I love that we all wore different style dresses and the color looked good on everyone.





I was having a good time dancing with Maddie and my cousin Paige.







I thought this was a great picture of Bob and Michelle!!







Maddie was a little rock star and was dancing until 12:30 am. It was a good thing that Bob took her home to nap her between the wedding and the dance. She was a hit at the dance and pulled out all of her moves...it was pretty sweet!
It has been pretty crazy since we got home and I'm trying to get everything put away again and the house back in order. It amazing how much stuff I seem to pack when we go out of town. My parents are bringing Matt and Michelle's gifts to their house in St. Paul this Friday and then heading up to our house for the weekend. We are looking forward to their visit and Maddie can't wait to get Papa in the pool with her! I hope it stays warm into the weekend.


Congratulations Matt and Michelle! It was a gorgeous wedding and I was honored to be apart of your special day!



No comments:

Post a Comment