Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fun Weekend!

It has been CRAZY busy around the Hogue house so I haven't had much time to update the blog. Last Friday we headed to Minneapolis after I got off work and got settled into our hotel around 9pm. It was the plan for me to spend the weekend with my mom and for Bob and Maddie to go to Rochester to see his family. Mom flew in early Saturday morning and Bob picked her up and brought her back to our hotel. We were were looking forward to having some mother/daughter time and Michelle's bridal shower on Sunday.Grandma Phyllis is always excited to see Maddie! They had a nice time looking at the pretty flowers.

Isn't she great? She will be 87 this month and is the sweetest lady you will ever meet!



Bob was super excited to pick up his new bike! He got a great deal on it and sold his other bike in less then a day. I guess it was meant to be...



Michelle had been in Fargo for the weekend and we met up with her on Sunday morning. Her future sister-in-laws put on a fabulous shower and we had a lot of fun. Bob picked me up on the way through and we headed back to Duluth.

Sunday night it was my turn to go for a ride on the bike. Our neighbors were nice enough to watch Maddie and we headed to Menards to show some of his buddies the bike. It is a nice ride and I'm sure that we will have a lot of fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment