Monday, July 20, 2009

Maddie Girl!

So here are a few pictures of our girl last week. We didn't do anything too exciting so I thought I would post a few pics....Maddie looked so cute sleeping with all of her "friends"

Maddie was so excited when Trevor and Chloe came over to play! They are great kids and Maddie has so much fun playing with them.


We had a birthday and graduation party to go to on Saturday and I loved that Maddie kept her hair pretty in for a little bit. She looks like such a big girl here!



Maddie loves her chocolate puddin'



Bob took this picture this morning. Isn't it adorable?! I guess she needed a little reading material too to get the job done!


We have a busy week getting ready to go to ND. We are looking forward to spending time with family and have a lot planned. I'm sure I will have a bunch of pictures to post once we get there!



No comments:

Post a Comment