Monday, July 27, 2009

Home Sweet Home

We have been so busy since we rolled into Minot that I haven't had much time to update my blog. Maddie traveled so well that we only stopped once in Grand Forks, ND and got home around 1:30 am Friday morning. The trip went great and we were on the go first thing in the morning. My sister flew in from Minneapolis, MN and it was nice to spend some time with her. We watched the big parade and headed to the state fair for lunch. It's amazing how many people I ran into that I haven't seen in a long time. Here are a few pictures from the parade.Maddie hanging out with her papa!
Michelle, Mom and I with my sweet niece Shelby Jade!


Here is my Dad's NAPA Float!


Maddie waiting to fill her bucket with candy. She had a load by the time the parade was over. It lasted about three hours and had over 200 entries.


Michelle and I with Dalen and Maddie. They are good buddies and had a great time together!





Lexi is the youngest of the grand kids. Maddie thinks she's a pretty sweet girl!




Maddie and her Dalen! She couldn't wait to play with him and I only wish we lived closer so they could see each other more often!
We are having a good time in Minot and I will have more pictures coming soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment