Friday, June 5, 2009

What have we been up to?

***Update*** Maddie did not do well at all in her bed with the toddler rails! She wouldn't even lay down in her bed, it was like she was scared. She ended up sleeping with us and when I tried to lay her down for her nap today, she freaked out! I had to set up her pack-n-play and she went right to sleep. I guess she isn't ready for a toddler bed and Daddy will put her crib back together tonight. *I noticed the last picture wasn't on her so I uploaded it again*

We have been pretty busy the past few days. It finally warmed up a little so it was nice to play outside. Maddie and I had fun playing with sidewalk chalk, even though I was the one doing most of the writing.Thursday, we met Bob's sister's Cece, Jan and nephew Trevor for a afternoon Twins game. We had a great time and the Twins won!!!



Trevor, Cece, Bob and Jan










Maddie didn't go to the game with us, but she looked really cute in her Twins gear!







My girl is getting so big! Today, daddy converted her crib to have rails so she can get in and out. It will be interesting to see if she stays in tonight? Slowly, all of the signs of having a baby around are going away. Some days I really miss the baby stage, but this age is pretty fun too!




No comments:

Post a Comment