Thursday, June 18, 2009

No Nap Maddie!

This is the second time this week that I picked Maddie up from daycare and she didn't have a nap. Maddie's friend Milly came back to daycare this week after her Mom being on maternity leave for a few months. I guess they have had a lot of catching up to do because they were to busy chatting and neither of them took a nap. My girl doesn't function very well with our sleep, she's a little like her Moma. We got home and she wanted her piggy pj's on right away. I knew we were in trouble because everything I tried to do for her, she didn't want and cried. She wanted a waffle for supper and I didn't fight with her. By 6:15 pm she was asleep in her chair and ready for bed.
Poor girl was so tuckered out! I hope that she sleeps through the night!


I added this picture because I thought she looked pretty cute! I LOVE this tutu and I can't wait to get her picture taken in it by a professional this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment