Friday, March 5, 2010

Ultrasound and Mom visit

I have been wanting to update about my week but once again the days have gotten away from me. My mom flew in late Monday night and was excited to go to our ultrasound and Dr. appointment with us. We dropped Maddie off at daycare because we knew it would be a long appt. Everything on our ultrasound looked great! The heartbeat was 148 and the baby weighed about 7 oz. I'm amazed at how much we could see and what a miracle I am carrying!
Our tech had a hard time determining the gender of the baby. She gave us a 80% chance that it's another girl!!! They will do another ultrasound in 4 weeks to make sure the kidneys are functioning well since they were a little hard to see. I'm 17 weeks and they said it would show up better in a few more weeks. Hopefully we will get a definite answer if it's a boy or girl?? We got some nice profile pictures and our baby is a little mover. I love that I feel her(???) everyday and lets me know she's doing well.
After our appointment we picked up Maddie and went to lunch. Us girls had a full day of shopping and Maddie was such a good girl. I'm glad that she likes to shop just like her mama and after a few treats and a cute little purse from Grammy, she was set. It was a great day! I'm so glad that I got to share that with my mom and I know it meant a lot to her too. She left early the next day but it really was a great visit! Fast for her...but so worth it!!!
Our garage addition is finished and we are both really happy with it! Bob has to do the electrical inside and the trim still needs to be painted. We will have to wait for the weather to warm up here even though it has been beautiful! Last weekend I decided to paint the trim in our basement. It was a job, but turned out great! I think it brightened up the basement and I'm so excited to get that project finished. Matt and Michelle will come up in a few weeks to help and I need to get most of it done my Maddie's birthday. She will be 3 in six weeks! Where has the time gone???
I will try to add some more pictures soon!!
TGIF
Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment