Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Another busy few weeks...

Potty training Maddie has been an adventure! She will do really good for a few days and then will go backwards. I wish I knew the secret trick for it to click for her. She knows what to do but is just plain stubborn some days. We keep on trying but it is my hope to have her trained by her birthday. I still have about four weeks so we will see how it goes???
It was great having Michelle and Matt here for the weekend. Matt and Bob finished putting up the drywall the basement and it is looking great! We need to prime and paint this week with the hopes of our new carpet going in next week. Michelle sang with me Sunday morning at church and it went very well. I only wish that we could sing together more often.
19 weeks


20 weeks!! Half way there!!!


Yes, I know that I'm huge but very glad that I fell so good. Our ultrasound is next week and I hope that we will get a definite answer on the gender of the baby. I'm still going with girl until I'm told otherwise. Bob and I have started talking about names but it's always a hard thing for us. We still have some time and I'm sure we will agree on one before the baby is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment