Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Prenancy and Projects

We have been really busy at the Hogue house! We have a lot of projects in the works not to mention all that Bob has going on a work. This past weekend we painted our basement and took the platform out where the wood burning stove had sat on. We will order the new carpet this weekend and I can't wait to get it finished and our basement back together. 15 weeks
16 weeks

As far as the pregnancy goes, I have felt great! I love that I just started to feel the baby move this week and it is a little reassurance for me. I feel it mostly at night or after I eat. Our ultrasound is less than a week away and I can't wait to find out what we are having!

Maddie loves to be outside when she can and is a real trooper! It was freezing out when I took this picture and wanted to stay out and play even though her cheeks and hands were cold. She keeps telling everyone that she is going to have a sister and we have to tell her that we don't know? She doesn't understand it right now but whatever it is, she will make a great big sister and helper!



Our contractor started on our garage this week. Everyday I come home it has changed so much. We put garage doors on both ends for easy access. They should be done this week and we can start thinking about moving some of the things in Bob's workroom out there. We need to make room for another spare bedroom so Bob is getting a garage and losing his work room. This way he can store his motorcycles in there and his guy things! It's just one of the many projects that we have going on.
Next on the list....paint Maddie's room and get the work room converted into a den/spare bedroom. I want to get a lot of these projects done before I get to big:)


No comments:

Post a Comment