Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ball and Baby

Last Saturday a few of us girls went out to dinner and then to the bridesmaid ball. It was a fundraiser for the Gillette Children's hospital and a chance f0r girls to put on their old bridesmaid dresses and hit the dance floor. There were so many styles and a grand march to boot. I was the only preggo one and glad I still could fit into a bridesmaid dress. The last time I wore that dress was for Lynelle's wedding 10 yrs ago! It was a great girls night out and for a good cause. Can't wait for next years!!!
21 weeks

We had another ultrasound today and everything looked great! I was glad the we got confirmation that we are having another GIRL!!!! We are really excited and can't wait to meet her in August! The baby weighs about 15.8 oz and is right on track for a due date of Aug. 1oth.

Last week I finished painting the basement wall that the boys drywalled and our new carpet goes in tomorrow. I can't wait for it to be done and get everything back in order. This weekend my parents and Michelle and Matt will be here for Easter. Bob is going to put the boys to work as he tries to finish putting up the drywall in our garage. We have so many projects to finish before the baby comes. I know we need to do them one at a time but I'm not very patient and want it all done yesterday. Bob has been working really hard to get things done and I appreciate and love him so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment