Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Two year pictures!

The last few times we have tried to get Maddie's pictures taken have not turned out so well. I don't know what it is? I take her picture all of the time but for some reason, at a studio, she doesn't want to cooperate. I came loaded with a bag full of treats to bribe her with, but that only lasted so long. I wanted a picture with the number two...that didn't work out! I also had another outfit but this girl had had enough and was ready to be done. I guess there is always next time? Here are a few...Typical Maddie pose


The three of us...not to bad!


Finally, a smile!



Lookin' cute in her straw hat!




1 comment:

  1. Cute - I think sometimes you just have to accept the pictures even if there isn't a smile. Just shows more parts of their personality - still cute :) Happy Birthday Maddie!

    ReplyDelete