Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter everyone! What a wonderful day to celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus and spend time with family and friends. Bob had to work this weekend so we had our family dinner last night. We had the traditional ham dinner with ice cream for dessert. Maddie spent the evening cuddling with me and it was wonderful! I love those quiet times with her! Maddie Easter basket this year!
We had placed a few eggs aroung the living room for her to find. It didn't take her long and was eating treats first thing this morning.

Playing with the items in her basket. Doesn't she look cute in her bunny ears?


Maddie and I went to church and then stopped for a visit with Daddy. He wanted to see her all dressed up in her Easter dress.



My sweet little girl!!





This was the first time that we have played play-doh together. She was having fun rolling it out and liked it when I made the cut-out for her.




Rolling out the play-doh and using the play knife.



I can't believe that next Friday will be Maddie's 2nd birthday! We are looking forward to a visit from family and friends to celebrate her day!


No comments:

Post a Comment