Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sorry, no pictures

I usually don't do a post without pictures, but I haven't had much of a chance to download them. I spent this last weekend with my sister painting while Bob and Maddie went on to Rochester to do some work at his Mom's house. We were both exhausted by the time we got back to Duluth Sunday night. Painting Michelle's place was a lot more work then I expected, but it turned out really nice when we were done.

Maddie has had a little bit of a cold and not feeling well. She is normally a healthy little girl so I felt bad for her being all stuffed up! She also has been spending a lot of the time in the corner at daycare for not sharing and hitting. Anyone have any suggestions how to break her of that? She will be two next week and has that attitude to boot! I love that she is talking so well. The other night as I was rocking her, we had the sweetest conversation. We talked about her toys in her room and sang little songs. We said a prayer before I put her down in her crib. I love how she folds her tiny hands, closes her eyes, and says Amen! So sweet...she isn't my baby anymore but this amazing little person.

When she wants us to hold her she says "hold you mama/daddy"
When she wants a hug she says "loves"
When she's tired she wants her blankey and nuk
When she wants to get out of her crib she says "up mama!"
If we are going to cook something, she pushes the chair over to the counter, puts her hands together and says "first sugar". It 's usually the first thing I get when we bake together!
She counts to 13
She LOVES to dance the minute a song comes on
Just a few things about our girl! There are many more but put down what first came to mind.

Spring is finally in the air and we are looking forward to be able to play outside! We are going shopping tonight for Maddie's two year pictures next week and trying to get things ready for her party. I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter and I will post more pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment