Sunday, April 26, 2009

Finger Painting

Maddie and I had a really nice weekend together! It started out with a quick trip to the mall on Friday night so we could pick up her pictures that had came in. She usually wants to run and not stay in her stroller, but we were on a mission. I had plenty of treats packed and she was such a good girl. She stayed in her stroller the entire time and we even got a little shopping in too!This isn't the best picture, but I finally got Maddie to keep her ponytails in. She looked so cute and all grown up! We had a fun lunch date with a few of my friends on Saturday and Maddie enjoyed sitting between them and sharing their lunch (thanks Katie and Carrie!)
Today was the first time that we have finger painted together. I wasn't sure how it would go or how big of mess there would be, but it went rather well.

Maddie kept painting in the same spot, so it ended up being a brown blob! I really enjoyed playing with her and we will see how the next time goes!!


Perfect little fingers of a perfect little girl who melts my heart everyday!
I love you Maddie Grace!!




No comments:

Post a Comment