Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm back!!!

I know it has been a while, but I finally got my computer back and can update my blog with a few pictures. We celebrated Christmas with Bob's family in January and it was really good to see Phyllis again. She was so excited to see Maddie and it's always a joy to watch them interact together.
Maddie has the greatest aunts!! CeCe put on her pretty dress so she could "fancy dance" with her!
This past weekend my parents came to visit. Maddie was so excited to see her Papa and Grammy and was quick to show them everything in her room and any toys she had laying around. She loves anything princess and was happy to play the fishing game with her Papa. I love that he gets right down on the floor to play with her. Maddie is so blessed to have such wonderful grandparents!


Michelle and Matt came up Saturday night and stayed until the Super Bowl was over. It's nice that they only live a few hours away and can come up to visit. We all went to church in the morning and the girls did a little shopping in the afternoon. We had a great time and Bob had supper ready for us when we got home. He had a whole spread laid out to kick start the Super Bowl. It was a fun game to watch even though we wished our Vikings would have been there. Oh well....there is always next year!



My parents left on Monday morning and Maddie had to get a little more snuggle time in with her Grammy before they left. I just love this picture!!!

Well, I'm 14 weeks pregnant! I feel great and my belly is definitely growing fast! They say you show faster the second time around and they are so right! I'm that that stage where I'm not big enough for maternity but my clothes are getting to small. I guess there will be a shopping trip in my future since I had gotten rid of all of my maternity clothes. That shouldn't be too hard for me! :)
Our next Dr. appointment is 3 weeks away. I'm supposed to have an ultrasound and I hopefully they will be able to determine what the sex will be? I'm dying to know and I can't wait to start getting a babies room ready again and Maddie into her big girl room. Also we will start talking about names after we know what we are having. I think it's always difficult to pick out a name and we seem to have different ideas. It should be interesting??







No comments:

Post a Comment