Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day everyone! Our weekend was pretty quiet because Bob had to work the weekend. My friend Robin and her daughter Whitney came over Saturday morning for a visit. We always have a good time together and Whitney is my precious goddaughter. Bob took Maddie and I out for dinner on Saturday night to celebrate Mother's Day and we had a lovely night together.Robin, Whitney and Maddie
Buddies! I can't wait for the girls to get a little older so we can take them on adventures together.

My sweet girl on Mother's Day. All dressed up for church!


After church, Maddie and I went home and I started to clean while she napped. Bob will be home in time to b-b-q for dinner and have a little time together. The only thing that would have made this day better, would be to see my Mom. I guess I will have to wait until next weekend when we go to Minneapolis to see Michelle and Matt. My parents will be there too and it is always a treat to spend time with them!




No comments:

Post a Comment