Sunday, May 17, 2009

Grandparents and the zoo!

We had a great weekend with my parents, Shelly and a trip Como Park Zoo in St. Paul, MN. We got down to Minneapolis around 2:30 pm on Saturday. The girls went shopping and the guys went and did their own thing. We had reservations at P.F. Changs and had a wonderful meal. We spent most of the evening just hanging out and watching Papa entertain Maddie.Papa, Grammy and Maddie Grace


Three generations



Our Family





Maddie was so excited to get some popcorn. She made sure to hang onto the bag the entire time.




Here are a few pictures of the animals that I took. I'm not sure why they are so far spaced? It must be the way it got loaded and I had a hard time getting them closer together.















The gorilla's were fun to watch! There were three of them that were chasing each other around.








Maddie got her duck glasses from Grammy and she thought that they were the best! She wore them all weekend!








We also visited the conservatory at Como Park and it had some really beautiful flowers! I love orchids so I had to take a few shots.










Maddie all "ducked" out! This was her first experience with flip-flops and she had a hard time keeping them on. She was pretty cute and helped Daddy water the flowers with her new watering can. She had more water on herself then the plants, but she had fun!


This week, Maddie and I are taking a road trip back to Minot, ND. It is Dalen's 3rd birthday and we have multiple graduation parties to go to. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting my new niece for the first time. We haven't been back since last September so we are way overdue! I will have lots of pictures to post when we get back! ;)

Have a great week!






No comments:

Post a Comment