Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Brady!

I got a phone call from my sister Sunday afternoon telling me that she thought she might be in labor? She wasn't really sure since she wasn't due for two more weeks. I told her that I would be ready when I got the call. She decided to go to the hospital and I patiently waited...


At 8:30 pm, Matt called and told me to get on the road. With bags packed and camera in had, I was out the door!

When I got to the hospital, Michelle was doing great and was dialated to a six. I was so proud of her and made it look so easy. She chose to get an epideral in hopes to get a little rest before it was time to deliver.


I love this picture...she looks so excited and ready to have a baby!!
Brady Myers Ruhland


4/04/2011 @ 3:57 am


5 lbs 7 oz. 19 3/4"


Perfect healthly little boy!!




And then there were three....



This is Matt's brother Kevin who is celebrating his 21st birthday today! He was really excited to share his day with his new nephew!



Michelle was a rock star and I was so honored to be a part of her delivery! What an amazing experince to witness the birth of a beautiful baby! Everyone is thrilled that he is healthy and we love that the girls will have another cousin to grow up and play with!


Congratulations Matt and Michelle!


You guys are going to be incredible parents...Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment