Monday, March 21, 2011

Rochester Visit

We had a great time in Rochester this past weekend. I was glad that I had Friday off so as soon as Bob was finished with work, we were on the road. I'm so thankful that both of the girls travel so well! Maddie talked most of the way and started the 'are we there yet' game. My girl is getting so big! She rolls from her tummy to her back, but that's it. She will lay on her back and scoot across the floor. I think we are going to be in trouble once she learns to crawl. She reaches for everything and wants it in her mouth!

Janet made the most fabulous lobster chowder for dinner and Maddie helped her bake a cake. Maddie loves to help in the kitchen and Jan is a great teacher.


CeCe and the girls!

It was great to see Phyllis this weekend since we hadn't seen her since Christmas. She had fallen and broke her hip so she has now moved from an assistant living facility to a nursing home. She has the most amazing attitude and everyone loves her! She loves to watch the girls and lights up when we come to visit.





Tonight I thought I would save some time and put both of the girls in the bath tub together. It was crazy!! Mia was going all over the place and I think I need to keep her contained in her own infant bath for a little while longer. The girls were splashing and making a mess so I got Amelia out and they didn't play much together. I have to say that they are pretty cute together!!








No comments:

Post a Comment