Thursday, August 26, 2010

The past three weeks...

The past three weeks has been the fastest three weeks of my life! I don't know exactly what I have done except trying to learn a routine with an active 3 year old and a newborn. I have been so blessed to have some extra help along the way. My mom was here for about 2 weeks and both of Bob's sisters have been up to help. I actually have only had one full day where I was on my own so we are still working on a schedule. I'm sure I will figure it out soon! Amelia's first sponge bath at home and she loved getting her hair washed!
Madelyn loves being a big sister!

Papa and his girls....
It was great that my dad came over for the weekend after she was born. Maddie adores her Papa so much and it will be fun to see the relationship develop with him and Amelia.


Sweet Sisters!!!





At Amelia's two week appointment she weighed 8 lbs. 4 oz.
She hadn't met her birth weight yet and was in the 47 % of her weight class. She's a little smaller then Maddie was but so far has been a content baby. Many nights I have to wake her up to feed her so I haven't been a sleep deprived Mama!


When I had Maddie three years ago, we had a little get together with some of the girls I worked with. Now, only one gal still works at Menards and there are an additional three little girls to add to the group! It was so much fun to get together again but a little crazy! The girls had fun playing together and it's always a blast when the "big girls" get together too!



It was fabulous to have my Mom here for almost two weeks! Even though she said that she didn't do much...she was a huge help! It was great just to have the extra set of hands and she helped around the house. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my Mom? She is a wonderful example of what a mother should be and I hope to be as good as her with my girls!



Grammy and her girls!!!


Bob's sister Jan and her daughter Danielle came up to meet little Amelia last weekend! Danielle lives in Maine and was excited to meet her second girl cousin! She is so good to the girls and we only wish we could see her more often! It was a quick trip for them, but we had a great time together!


I can't believe that my girl is three weeks old today! She is starting to fill out a little more and is a great baby! I count my blessings every day that I get to be a Mom to two very special little girls! They are both precious miracles who's Mommy and Daddy are very proud of!











No comments:

Post a Comment