Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Big Day....

I'm officially on maternity leave and can't believe that we will meet our baby girl this week. The game plan is that I will call the birthing center this afternoon and make sure that they aren't busy. I will go in for this p-gel stuff that they used when I was pregnant with Maddie and it put me into labor. The Dr. thinks if it worked once, it should work again. If nothing happens, they will induce me on Thursday morning and get things rolling. Michelle is coming up tonight to be with us during the delivery and we have a good friend keeping Maddie overnight until tomorrow afternoon. Bob's sister, CeCe will be here Thursday and will stay with us through the weekend. There is so much to look forward to and we are anxious to bring her home and be a family of four!
39 weeks


Madelyn was a pretty good size baby so it will be interesting to see how big this baby is? I'm glad that they are inducing me a little early in hopes that she wont be a huge baby. It's been pretty hot around here and I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore. Even though I have had a pretty easy pregnancy and I love to feel the baby move in my tummy, I'm ready. I love being a Mom more than anything and feel so blessed that I will have two amazing children in our life. God has really blessed me more that I deserve and I don't want to ever take it for granted! My prayer is for a smooth delivery and healthy little girl! Our lives will be forever changed in a day or two when she arrives....can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment