Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lobster in Rochester!

We had a great weekend in Rochester with Bob's family! My sister-in-law Terri was in town visiting from CA and I hadn't seen her since I was pregnant with Maddie. Daddy and Maddie hanging out before dinner...

The Hogue Girls!!!

Terri, CeCe, Me, Jan, Phyllis and Maddie.




Fresh Lobster from Maine!!


Bob's niece Danielle lives in Maine and had shipped fresh lobster in for dinner! I have never had a full lobster like this before and it was amazing! There was lobster meat flying all over the place and was a great time with the family!


Jan, CeCe and Sharon have these lovely activity aprons that they are working so hard to earn different badges. They had a special lobster badge and they can now cross that activity off their list. They made the night a lot of fun and I hope we can do it again sometime!!




No comments:

Post a Comment