Wednesday, June 2, 2010

30 weeks and Memorial Weekend!

I had my 30 week appointment yesterday. Everything is going well and right on track. I'm so glad that I feel great and have had a fairly easy pregnancy. Ten weeks until we meet our little girl...I can't wait!!!30 weeks

We went to the Minneapolis for a graduation party last Saturday. Maddie loved climbing on the big rocks and she also thought the turtle was pretty neat too! I was so upset with my self that I forgot my camera at home so these pictures are all with my phone. I always have our camera with, but was surprised how well the pictures did turn out.


Dale and Maddie
Dale was a classmate of Bob's and we always enjoy getting to see him and his family. His baby Rachel was the one graduating for high school. We had to laugh that he will have an empty nest and we are going to have another baby! Better him than you, right Dale??

It was a 90* day so we met Tim (aka Mr. Fun) and CeCe on a Lake north of Rochester. Maddie loved when we went fast on the water. She would giggle and yell "faster Mr. Fun"! It was great just to cruise around the lake and enjoy the weather! I hope we will get down there more often this summer and enjoy some more fun on the water!



We took Maddie to Silver Lake park in Rochester and she ran non-stop. I love that summer is here and we can play outside more!




CeCe and Maddie playing at the park!




It's always a treat when we get to see Grandma Phyllis! Maddie loves to walk with her and hold her hand. She loves her Grandma and look forward to the time we get to spend with her!




I thought this picture was so sweet of Maddie! CeCe took it with her phone while I was out running a few errands. My girl is growing up so fast!








No comments:

Post a Comment