Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Exciting News!!

We had a fabulous Christmas at home in ND with my family. We arrived late Wednesday night after battling drifting snow on the roads. We were even more excited to share with our family that we will be expecting a new little one next August!!
Anyone who knows our situation and the struggles we had to have Maddie will know this baby is truly a gift from God! I still am amazed that I actually got pregnant and so thankful and blessed that I will get to be a mommy again! Maddie did a great job telling Grammy that she was going to be a Big Sister!! My parents couldn't believe it and the look on their faces was priceless!
We are looking forward to next years Christmas picture to be a family of four!

We had a pile of snow at my parents house and there was no better place to be than at home. My sister baked cookies while the guys did some shoveling. It was so much fun to watch the kiddos play together. I only wish I was closer so we could spend some more time with each other. They all played so well!


I love that the girls had matching dresses! It is hard to get four little ones under the age of three to all look at the camera at once. But, we did the best we could! Papa and Grammy love their babies!


As far as pregnancy goes, I haven't been feeling the best. I have been super tired and feel like I need to eat a lot to feel better. I'm hoping this will pass soon and I will have a pregnancy like I did with Maddie? I loved being pregnant and it is my prayer that he/she will be healthy. The best thing about having a blog is I can document the events in our lives. Keep checking back and I will try to update more often. I wasn't quite sure why I wasn't feeling like myself, but was overjoyed when we figured out the news;)




No comments:

Post a Comment