Saturday, December 19, 2009

Polar Express

Last night, Maddie and I met some friends and hopped on the Polar Express to head to the North Pole (Train Depot)! Once we arrived, we all listened to the story of the Polar Express! All of the kids received a little bell and got to see Santa! Maddie still isn't to sure of him and wouldn't sit on his lap.We enjoyed listening to carolers sing Christmas songs and looking at all of the trains in the museum.

Trevor and Maddie enjoyed looking out the window while on the train!


I'm so glad my friend Melanie invited us to go with her family! It was fun to watch the excitment on the children's faces!



The train was decorated so nice for Christmas and when it was time to get off, there were cookies, hot chocolate, and a fire to warm up by.


I can't believe that Christmas is almost here! I still have a little shopping to do and this weekend is so busy for us! We have practice for the Christmas program on Sunday and Maddie is excited that she gets to be a little sheep! I can't wait to see how it turns out!








No comments:

Post a Comment