Friday, July 16, 2010

35 and 36 week pictures!

I can't believe that our precious little girl will be here in less then a month! The time has gone so fast and we are excited to hold her in our arms. I'm starting to get more uncomfortable and sleeping can sometime be an issue. I wake up several times a night...I guess my body is getting ready for those late night feedings when she is born! 35 weeks
36 weeks!
I also have had more Braxton Hicks contractions with this pregnancy then I did with Maddie. Maybe she will want to come earlier then planned? I wouldn't mind as long as we get most of our work done around the house. Luckily my Dad is coming this weekend to help and Matt and Michelle will come the following weekend. Bob is also on vacation and we have a lot of painting to do and Maddie's furniture to put together. I'm sure it will all work out but I like to have everything ready and I feel a little unorganized. August 10th is just around the corner!!


No comments:

Post a Comment