Monday, February 16, 2009

Big Day!!



I am so proud of our little girl! Today she came and told me that she needed to go potty. Like always, I got her undressed, sat her down, and give her one square of toilet paper. She usually tells me she is done right away, but today was different. She actually went!! I was so excited and made such a big deal of it that I hope she will continue to tell us when it's time. I gave her a treat and told her how proud I was of her. I'm not sure if she actually knew why I was so excited, but today was a big day for her!

3 comments:

  1. OK! Can I just say I love seeing the video of Maddie dancing. She is so CUTE.
    We really need to get together soon!

    Your doing a great job on the blog too!

    Love
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!!!!!! She is getting so grown up, I just CAN'T believe that she is going to be 2 in a couple of months!

    Can't wait to see you this weekend.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations maddie!!!! did she get an m&m?

    ReplyDelete