Sunday, January 11, 2009

Countdown

Well, It's less than a week away and we are headed to the Caribbean!! We are excited for our vacation, but I am experiencing a little anxiety about leaving the country and Madelyn. I guess it is probably normal and I know that she will be in good hands. Maddie will be spending the week with Papa and Grammy in Minot and they are anxious to have her. I hope that she will be a good little girl! We have been experiencing below zero temps so the warm weather will feel great!

We will arrive in Miami on Saturday and will meet my aunt and uncle, Dee Ann and Chuck, and Joel and Karmel, all from ND. We are looking forward to spending the day in South Beach and dinning at Emril's restaurant. The ship leaves on Sunday with stops in Puerto Rico, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. I'm hoping to find some good deals on jewelry but most of all spending time with my hubby. We will celebrate our 10 year anniversary at the end of the month. Wow, where does the time go? Keep us in your prayers for safe travels and I will post pictures when we get back.

1 comment:

  1. Well, it's wonderful you're getting some relief from the Minnesota Cold Wave. Have a great time in the warm sunshine...we know the feeling...it's been mid 70's the past week in AZ...Super!! The pictures are great...Maddy is an absolute Doll!
    Will keep checking the blog for updates..See ya this summer

    Larry & Mimi Waskosky

    ReplyDelete